Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy love day! As I promised yesterday here is the card that Scott made for me. I love it so much, he is such a creative guy. We only give each other homemade cards never store bought so I'm always super excited to see what he came up with. Isn't it wonderful? Scott I love you soooo much!!!!And here's the one that I made for him. The picture doesn't look as good as it does in person if I don't say myself but you get the picture. I embroidered "I LOVE YOU" into it, I think it turned out pretty good. Scott liks it so I guess that's what matters.
Well next month is my birthday and I can't wait to see my card.
I wish everyone a great day and hope that your spending it with someone you love!

1 comment:

Sande said...

oh I love what scott had to say and the use of the doves...God sent the dove to noah to let him know God had given His word that He was a Man of His WORD (well if we can nOT trust GOD who can we trust) but that he was there ALWAYS for them and will be with them FOREVER! so love this and the words as my eyes (not like they used to be) could even read it...it made me soooo happy that my baby girl has someone she loves that even LOVES her more...so happy you had a special day!
loves MoM