Wednesday, October 31, 2007

BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy official Halloween!
For awhile now I have been saving images that I find interesting from the internet, so I have decided to start posting them and share with you the things I find pretty, colorful, crazy, original, and just plain fun. In honor of us almost having a first home of our own, here are some pictures of Gwyneth Paltrow's Hampton home. I love the fresh, clean look. I don't know if I could actually live here but it sure does look nice.

I would love to have a kitchen like this, but with a little more color. The chandelier is amazing. I have some plans for some not-yet-purchased chandeliers of my own.


The print and patterns are so visually appealing. The crown is very Queen of Hearts, or London whichever you prefer.

No comments: