Thursday, February 8, 2007

bon voyage!

It's official I'm going on my first cruise ever! I can't wait, we're going for my birthday next month. It's a 5 day cruise from Long Beach to Ensenada and we'll be stopping in Catalina. Going to Catalina was one of the places I wanted to visit before moving and figured it would never happen, but the tickets were so cheap we couldn't pass it up. Now I need a new dress, and I should probably stop eating now because I heard that the food on the ship is amazing, and it's all free so I'm guessing we'll both be indulging the whole week!

1 comment:

Sande said...

SeAnne is going on a cruuuise! YEAH something she (and I too) have always wanted to do...and what a fun one to do at that...this should top off all your wonderful memories of living in cally FANTASTIC! and for your 28th b-day...FUN FUN FUN!