Wednesday, February 7, 2007

ode to portland

For the past few weeks I've found myself doodling while watching movies or all my beloved shows I have dvr'ed. This is one that I found among all the loose drawings that reminds me of home and how excited I am to be moving back in less than 3 months. Lately I've been drawing cutesy little girls with flowers, birds, and balloons. I'm going to try and mess around with illustrator and photoshop to see if I can turn them into line drawings and color them. Maybe I can make cards or something with them. I'll be posting some more of the pics soon and hopefully some will have color. Valentine's cards? Who knows.

1 comment:

Sande said...

I sooooooo love the fact you are drawing the little girls again...do you still have the pics of the ones you did in HS? yes yes yes...my idea of use collaborating on CARDS! and a book going to call it hobbie and the two misters...you will be my illustrator...I am so excited to sit down and work this out and
JUST DO IT!