Thursday, January 18, 2007

Bread!!!

I really want a dutch oven and mostly since I saw a link on not martha about how to make a no-knead bread. Well ever since, i've wanted one. I went to the site that was linked, saved the recipe and dream about the day that I can have my very own homemade bread. (why do dutch ovens have to be so exspensive?) On Martha Stewart (yes I watch her show) today the man that came up with the recipe was on and I got to watch them make the bread I so desperatly want to make myself. So if anyone has this beloved pot and wants to make the bread here is the recipe. Happy baking!

1 comment:

Sande said...

thats what registering at places like targe' is all about silly! this is good for me as I am getting more insite to you as you don't really tell me much? maybe when you move home? : /