Tuesday, January 16, 2007

It's COLD!

I've had the past two days off from work and it's been freezing in our apartment, I just can't get warm. But I can't complain too much because in Portland where I'm from and where I'm moving to in April it's snowing. This is crazy, I feel so bad for these people. The wonders of snow sometime take a turn for the worst. Hope everyone up in Portland is warm and snug in their homes with a nice cup of cocoa.
Well anyone that knows me, knows that I love my birthday. It's just a great day for me. I have to admit it might be that it's the one day I get to do whatever I want and all the attention is on me. Isn't that why everyone loves their birthday? If I have to get older and nothing is going to stop the process I might as well enjoy it, right? This little necklace is an early birthday present to myself. I found these great little aquamarine beads and just had to make something with them since they are the birthstone for march and since my birthday is in march it made perfect sense. I love the way it turned out, it's very simple and classic, good to wear with anything. Maybe I'll make one for the shop so that anyone else with a March birthday can have one too!Scott is working on a new updated website for me right now and hopefully it will be up soon. I have lots of ideas on how I want it to look and work, now I just have to fill Scott in on all of them and hopefully he can translate all my hand gestures and my "you knows" to the site. I still need to put a link to my Etsy shop on my blog along with a few more things. So I'm thinking within this week I'll have most of it finished......I hope!

1 comment:

Sande said...

I love this nechlace...yet I LOVE everything you do...you have a gift...must be a combo off both your parents and then a lot of you
; }...yes it is very cold here in Portland Or. and way scary on the rd. for those of us that HAVE to drive in it to go to work not a fun communte.