Tuesday, January 9, 2007

north for the day


We went up North by LA yesterday to take Scott's scooter back to the place he bought it from. It has never worked and we got so sick of trying to put in new parts to see what was wrong. So we rented a big truck and drove it to the place, since that is the only way they would fix it. we decided to make a day of it and it was really nice. We had lunch at a nice brewery and then went to the spectrum in Irvine. I love that mall and to make it even better there is a huge ferris wheel in the middle. We walked around, went to some stores, and just had a nice time. It was a gorgeous night. We then went to The Great Indoors, I had never been there before. That place is the biggest store ever it has everything you can imagine for your home. There was so much I wanted to buy but I restrained myself, and it was hard.We've had since Sunday off together and it's been really nice, we've watched a lot of movies, had some good meals, and got out of town. Now that's an awesome 3 days off if you ask me. That never happens for both of us to have off 3 days let alone together.

No comments: