Monday, March 12, 2007

G-53 BINGO!!!

So we got back from our Cruise Friday morning and finally no more motion sickness. We had a great time at sea and especially at port in Ensenada where I think Scott and I single handily wiped them out of Sol beer, but we had a blast.
Wednesday was my 28th birthday and we spent a good portion of the day at Papas & Beers. After we decided to head back to the boat and after we had been through all the detectors we saw a little shopping center right outside the ship with a beer stand, so we went back around found a table in the nice sunny courtyard and continued on our mission to drink all Mexico's Sol. This is us doing just that.

We met some really cool people at our dining table, a couple from Phoenix and a couple from Canada. You have dinner with same people the whole week, and it's funny the first night when no one knew each other the conversation was light and not too crazy, but by the last night we were the wild table and were always one of the last tables to leave. All the servers were coming over to sign our place mats that they give you so the people at your table can sign for a souvenir.The first night there was another couple but we never saw them again after that, so it was the six of us. Thursday we almost missed dinner because we were all playing blackout bingo, Scott and I only needed G-53 and we would have won $1000, one freakin number, can you believe it!


So as promised here is my birthday outfit that I went on and on about before I left, isn't it super cute? And so inexpensive.

Lastly here is us the first day doing the life vest drill. This is our "If we hit an iceberg and have to swim for our lives" look. Needless to say we had a great time together and it was the most awesome birthday yet. Now we want to take an Alaskan cruise and someday a European cruise, maybe our honeymoon, who knows.

1 comment:

Sande said...

I love the hit the iceberg look...thank God that did not happen!!! not a possibility? but maybe on the alsakan cruise ; / I hear a lot lately from peoples how truly amazing it is and I am even rethinking it as thought it might be one of the last places I would want to go to???
LOVE love love the cute inexpensive outfit...I went there the sat we went and saw amazing grace (you two should really go see it) and went into anthropologie and just found doorknobs I wanted...well clothes too but NO good deals...the orange shoes were 1/2 size to small and really could not see spending over $100 on them...ARG! : 0...it will be fun going shopping with you at bridgeport...know you will love the place lots of neato shops...wow1 have not said that word in a long time...
so the sol...most likely why you had more motion sickness then you would have had...YA THINK! hum? I I I...major hangover...I had ruby on Sunday at our favorite mcminimums...it was the most beautiful day for the first day of spring...can NOT wait until we as a family can go there again...MAY! I am taking the last week of may off. but it looked like you were having a lot of fun on the trip and I know you liked off the ship rather then on...but you had fun with the 2 other couples...isn't it weird how you meet people have a great time for that time and nEVER ever care if you see them again?
BINGO!!! DAMN I hate it when that happens when I play bingo with the gramma figure...although I myself totally SUCK at bingo...we always play at least 2 cards at once...and sometimes more...my eyes are going in circles I give myself MOTION sickness...besides all the smoke!!! uck! cough cough!!! nasty!!!
well I know there will be more for you...I want so much to go on a cruise...more so know. who loves ya baby...; }