Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Hot Hot ................... HOT!!!


It's these kinda days when I really miss our air conditioner. They said on the news that it's suppose to reach 90 degrees today. It feels much hotter to me, but it's so pretty out. This is the view off our balcony.I love how green and lush the grass is, I really want to throw off my shoes and go roll around in it.............don't you? Today has been a good day so far. This morning I dragged Scott outside so that we could get some fresh air and a little exercise. On my way home from work yesterday I noticed that the street by our house has a nice walk area that's set back from the street a little, perfect for jogging. That got me excited to go outside and walk instead of the gym at our apt. (which we say we want to use but haven't yet) We didn't go that way this morning but sometime this week defiantly. Today we walked around the golf course across the street. I really hope I can get in the mode to do that at least 3 times a week, we'll see.
In a little bit we're heading over to my moms for a BBQ. I'm making mojito's and I'm really excited to use my new thrift store find.
It's an adorable Pyrex pitcher with cute little lemons on it. There are so many thrift stores around here it's great. One of these times I'll have to go out and make a day of it.
I better get started on those mojitos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that was a great fine too and the view is not so bad or your apt. but your HOME will be much finer and it will happen as will your fairy tale marriage!!!
loves ya
MoM