Thursday, October 11, 2007

Has it been 4 years already?



Wow how time flies. We just got back from the Edgefield where we got to celebrate 4 wondrous years. It was so nice to get a little ways out of town and we had never stayed there before so it was really fun. It's awesome in the Fall all the trees were so pretty in all the different colors. This is were we'll be staying after the wedding. After we checked in we headed to the bar at the bottom of the Hotel where they have pool tables and darts and all the good bar type stuff. Scott tried to teach me how to play pool, but I think he was getting frustrated because I totally stink at that game. We moved on to shuffleboard because it's even playing fields, I won of course. (No Scott didn't let me, but that's what he says)We then had a nice romantic dinner at the Black Rabbit restaurant, and it was so yummy we couldn't stop eating. I can't wait to go back and stay again. Now that Scott works for McMenamins we get a discount, yeah!
The House hunting is coming along slowly. We found an awesome townhouse we really liked but they didn't accept the loan we're using so I guess it wasn't meant to be. Hopefully we'll find and even better one soon.

No comments: