Saturday, October 4, 2008

It has been too long...

Welcome to Fall...I can't believe it's here and I have to admit I'm kinda happy about it. Don't get me wrong I do love Summer but there's something about the cool crisp weather and back to school that's very intriguing!
Do you love Gossip Girl? I do! While I was looking over the E.L.F blog they featured the show and said that the Waldorf line is actually Lorick. I want this dress! even if you don't like the show you have to admit the clothes are wonderful.
I was just recently informed by a friend that the E.L.F cosmetic line was bought by Nordstrom and everything is on sale for$1 so they can repackage. I just about bought everything. Also if you put the code CAROLINA in at checkout you get an extra $7.50 off if you buy $15. what a deal, I don't know how long this will last so get shopping.
Since school has started back up I've been sooooo busy (I'm taking a full load and working). But I have missed the blog and reading all the other great ones I like to keep up on. I'm going to try and post once a week so don't forget about me. Love ya!

No comments: