Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Easter's on it's way

I love all the Easter pastels. I'm not usually a pastel person but I've gotten in the holiday spirit! I've gotten inspired recently with all the easter crafts, I have felted Styrofoam eggs which I'll post later, and I'm going to attempt to make these cute little pom-pom bunnies I saw on the Martha Stewart show. I want to make a whole bunch of little creatures for my little brother and sister so I can give them a little present when I see them next month. next I'll try and felt some easter Chicks. I just recently got some wool roving and I'm hooked, you can make so much stuff with it. Soon I'll have all my crafts posted (hopefully) so everyone can see all the crafty goodness.
We're going out for a birthday dinner with some of our good friends tonight to P.F. Chang's. I love the their duck so I'm super excited.
I drew this little drawing for the husband of the birthday girl's band Parker Theory he wanted a little cartoon for his website or myspace not sure which so we'll see how he likes it. Scott did their website and it turned out really awesome.

No comments: